This is my first ever uploaded custom content for The Sims 4, it's just a recolor of the Dress that came with The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack. I'm still learning so bear with me.
Information
  • Not Base Game Compatible.
  • Available for female/teen-elder.
  • Additional swatches.
  • 20 swatches (same pattern).
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
    You need
    • The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack.
    Credit
    • EA Games/Maxis
    • Sims4Studio
    • Photoshop
    • The CC creators whose items I used for the preview
    http://www.simfileshare.net/download/237153/
    Before downloading you may wanna take a look at my TOU.
    If you notice any glitch of if you encounter any issue please let me know. If you have suggestions or requests don't hesitate to contact me.
    Thank you all for downloading!
    Love, Nords xx