Ayo fellow simmers! So we meet again huh?! Well the pleasure is all mine. This time I bring you yet another custom content for The Sims 4. This shirt "Bowling Night Crop Bow Top" is too beautiful to be available only in just a few swatches, therefor I decided to recolor it with some cute and bright colors so you can have an abundance of suitable number of swatches, and indulge your female sims. I hope you like the colors.
Information
  • Not Base Game Compatible.
  • Available for female/teen-elder.
  • Standalone thumbnail.
  • 35 swatches.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
    You need
    • The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack.
      Credit
      • EA Games/Maxis.
      • Sims4Studio.
      • Photoshop.
      • The amazing custom content creators whose items I used for the preview.
      http://simfileshare.net/download/239698/
      Perhaps you might wanna take a look at my TOU before using.
      If you have any trouble with the package, please let me know, I'd love to fix whatever issue is causing it. And if you want to send suggestions or a request don't hesitate, or if you just wanna say hi and send some love, yes please!
      Thank you all for downloading my stuff and keeping me going!
      Love, Nords xx