Greetings everyone! How has life been treating you? I hope you're enjoying the beginning of the fall, and that you're doing great and I hope you'll find my new piece of custom content for The Sims 4 appealing enough to you. I took so much delight in making these tattoos and I am really hopeful that you will enjoy having them in game as much as I had fun creating them.
Indeed, I genuinely had to force myself to stop adding swatches, I was afraid that would be too much if I didn't. So I came up with two sets of twelve tattoos each for your lady sims, one for the right upper arm and one for the left ankle. 
The style of the tattoos is a mix of geometric and tribal tattoos. Personally I love the ones with the arrows. Anyhow, I hope you like them!
Information
  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Available for female/teen-elder.
  • Custom standalone thumbnails.
  • 12 swatches each.
  • Created with passion using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
Credit
  • EA Games/Maxis
  • Sims4Studio
  • Photoshop
  • Freepik
  • The custom content creators whose items I used for the preview 
How to Use
You know the drill, download the file you're interested in, copy and paste it in your Mods Folder, launch the game, go wild!
http://simfileshare.net/folder/19794/
Please, when using follow my TOU.
If you encounter any issue or if you have any observation regarding these items, or if you have suggestions or requests, you can talk to me.
If you like my creations and are willing to support me you may Buy Me a Coffee, THANK YOU!
Happy simming y'all! 
Peace, Nords xoxo