Hey simmers! This is my first attempt at making a custom content lipstick for The Sims 4. Indeed, it never occurred to me to make one until ComplexitySims requested Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick Collection. So I thought why not give it a shot. I tried my best to create them and to match the colors of the real ones, but it wasn't that easy, I had to redo and remake many of the colors many times, and it drove me nuts, but to be honest with you I'm pretty happy with the final result, I hope you like it as much as I do.
Notice that I didn't include the glittery and shiny ones (Flamboyant, Candyass, Dreamhouse, Pussy Whipped, and No Tea, No Shade) because I only wanted to include the matte ones, except for Rich Blood because why ever not, it's gorgeous!
Information
  • Base Game Compatible
  • Available for female/teen-elder
  • Standalone Custom thumbnail
  • 40 swatches
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop
 Credit
  • EA Games/Maxis
  • Jeffree Star Cosmetics
  • Sims4Studio
  • Photoshop
  • The CC creators whose amazing CC I used for the preview
 http://simfileshare.net/download/310489/
Before downloading you may wanna take a look at my TOU.
If you encounter any issue feel free to message me. And if you want to request or suggest anything, I'm always open for new ideas.
Thank you all for downloading my stuff and keeping me going!
If you like my creations consider Buying Me a Coffee.
Love, Nords xx