Hey guys, so today I’m giving you my recolors of Sentate‘s nice Shove Dress. 
As you can see in the preview I made five versions (Wow, it's just now that I'm writing this that I realize that that's too much hah!) The two first versions are simple recolors with solid colors just different tones (Bright and pastel). The third version is a recolor with cute patterns including flowers, feathers, butterflies, and hearts. The fourth version is a recolor with chevrons, geometric and tribal patterns. And finally the fifth version is a recolor with solid colors except for the belt which makes the item a simple dress with an attractive belt. 
I don't know why but these recolors are one of my favorites. I hope you like and enjoy them as much as I do.
Information
  • Base Game Compatible
  • Available for female/teen-young adult
  • Standalone thumbnails + additional swatches
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
You need
  • Sentate's mesh, and you can grab it here.
Credit
  • EA Games/Maxis
  • Sims4Studio
  • Photoshop
  • Sentate
  • The custom content creators whose items I used for the preview 
How to Use 
Click on the download image, download the package(s) you want, copy paste in your Mods Folder, Run the game, rejoice.
Keep in mind that you have to respect my TOU while using my custom content.
If you guys notice any bug or any issue with the packages, please let me know, I hate making mistakes, but what I hate even more is not knowing. If you want to suggest or request anything my blog is open for everyone.
Thank you for appreciating my hard work, your feedback makes me want to keep doing this whenever I lose interest.
Love, Nords xx