Hola again friends! Here I come back with a new custom content for The Sim 4 for you to download. This is a simple recolor of Shinasims' Simple Wedding Dress, with solid colors, beautiful patterns, and gradients.
Information
  • Not Base Game Compatible
  • Available for female/teen-elder
  • Standalone thumbnail
  • 30 swatches (15 patterns, 15 simple (solid color or gradient))
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop
You need
  • The Sims 4 City Living Expansion Pack.
  • Shinasims' mesh, found here.
Credit
  • EA Games/Maxis
  • Sims4Studio
  • Photoshop
  • Shinasims
  • The custom content creators whose items I used for the preview
http://simfileshare.net/download/238283/

Check out my TOU page before using, thanks!
If you encounter any issue please contact me, I'd want to know. And if you have suggestions or requests, please don't hesitate.
Thank you all for downloading my stuff and keeping me going!
Love, Nords xx