Sul-Sul Simmers! I come back with a new piece of custom content for The Sims 4 for you to download and use, and maybe enjoy? At least I hope so. I recolored one of my favorite Base Game shirts, The Ringer Skulls Mint, with nice and bright colors, and I want to share it with you. I hope you like it.
Information
  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Available for female/teen-elder.
  • Standalone thumbnail.
  • 21 swatches.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
Credit
  • EA Games/Maxis
  • Sims4Studio
  • Photoshop
  • The custom content makers whose items I used for the preview
http://simfileshare.net/download/238183/
Before downloading and using you might wanna read my TOU
If you have issues, or if it doesn't show in your game, or if you notice the slightest error, please let me know. If you want to request or suggest anything, please don't hesitate. You're welcome to contact me. I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for downloading my creations and keeping me going!
Peace, Nords xx