Hello friends! I hope you are doing great!
Here are some recolors of Cupidjuice‘s Summer Spells Romper, a romper that I really really enjoyed recoloring because I like it very much. I’m pretty happy with the results, I hope you will like them as much as I do!

This time I only made 4 versions (enough with the pastel, light, and dark colors, I combined them in one palette).
Information
Base Game Compatible
Available for teen-elder
Standalone custom thumbnails
Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop
TOU
You need
Cupidjuice's mesh, grab it here!
Credit
EA Games/Maxis
Sims4Studio
Photoshop
Freepik and Vecteezy.
Poses 1, 2, 3 by annamsblue
Pose 4 by flowerchamber

Solids: SimFileShare
Floral Patterns: SimFileShare
Patterns: SimFileShare
Colored Belt: SimFileShare
Thank you all for downloading my stuff and keeping me going!
Love, Nords xx