I finally put my usually used palette up for download. This is a ATN file that contains the palette action and the save action.
Information
This is a palette made by yours truly, it contains 3 tones (Pastel, bright and dark) of 19 colors, which makes is a set of 57 swatches.
What You Need to Do
All you have to do is load the set, play the Téné Palette Action and then play the Saves Action, the .DDS files will be saved to the desktop. Don't forget that you can change the blend modes of the layers if you want to, depending of what tones you want, this of course, before playing the Saves Action. 
Contact me if you encounter any issue. I like it more when I use it on a grayish item.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3f5vhow02320k5g/Nords%27%20T%E9n%E9%20Palette.atn
If you like my stuff consider Buying Me a Coffee. Thanks a lot!

You might like my other palettes.