Hey simmers, how's life treating you? Today I have a very special (for me) Custom Content for The Sims 4 to share with you; it is my first ever skin overlay, yay!
For this I blended some of my favorite skin details made by talented CC creators to whom all the credit goes; indeed, I used Luumia's Ooh Smooth 2 and blended it with Madmono's Shattered Skinblend, I then added Nyloa's Pucker Up Default Lips, One Billion Pixels' Eyes-bag #1, and one of Tamo's Basic 10 Eye Bags Set. I also made a version with Shina's Oh So Sweet Dimples. And of course, I made some changes to the resulting blend.
I made three (03) packages from which you can choose the one found under the forehead wrinkles, the mouth crease or the face paint, or of course you can download all three of them.
http://simfileshare.net/folder/28809/

 Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Non default, found under skin details (forehead wrinkles and mouth crease) and face paint. 
  • Available for female/teen-elder.
  • Custom standalone thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random. 
  • Comes in two swatches (a simple one and one with dimples). 
  • Works with all skin tones.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.

Fun Fact

This item's name too was originated by a typo my boyfriend made while texting me!

Credit

List of CC used in previews.

Don't check my TOU for this one, do whatever you wanna do, just don't re-upload or claim as your own.
You can take a look at my other CC here, and if you want to see my "Genetics" items click here.
Contact me here, or leave a comment if you wish to report an issue or give me a suggestion.
If you want to help and support me, consider Buying Me a Coffee! I will be forever grateful!
And thank you so very much for downloading my stuff!

Peace, Nords xoxo