What's up lovely simmers? My newest Custom Content for The Sims 4 is this good-looking swimsuit by Chisami, I re-textured it to make it look a little more maxis matchy and I think it does now (correct me if I'm wrong), and recolored it in 03 versions. 
As Chisami's Terms of Use allow it I INCLUDED THE MESH, therefore you don't have to download it, but if you want to, you can find it here.
PS. It is found in the Tops Section, and can be worn with bottoms, so I recommend you use a nude bottoms to use it as a swimsuit, or else EA's default underwear would show. I personally use Trillyke's nude bottoms.

Version 01 

 A simple version, recolored in my Nordy Palette.

Version 02 

 A patterned version, that comes in 24 swatches.

Version 03

 A printed version that comes in 10 swatches.

If you have any trouble with it or spot the slightest glitch, let me know.
Thank you so much !
Peace, Nords xoxo
 Download

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Mesh included in every package. 
  • Available for teen-adult female.
  • Custom standalone thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random.

Tools used

  • Sims4Studio.
  • Photoshop.

Credit

  • All the credit for the mesh goes to Chisami.
  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Freepik and Vecteezy for the patterns and labels.

Special Thanks

List of CC used in the previews.