What's up Sims 4 lovers? I hope you are treating your sims AND yourselves well.
So here's a new Custom Content for The Sims 4, nothing fancy, just a simple hair I made using my Mavis Hair as a base. I am aware that it was an unusual hairstyle and that some of you didn't really like it, so I thought I'd change the bangs to make it simpler and cuter maybe?


This time too I made 02 versions, the second one being a little bit more voluminous. I could've called them Mavis Hair V3 and V4, but since they look nothing like Mavis Dracula's hair I thought it better to change the name entirely.


I hope you guys like it, don't hesitate to Contact Me if you want to report any issue you might encounter. And don't forget to check out my Terms of Use.
PS. Thousands of you have downloaded my latest creations, I am overwhelmed with joy and love and am eternally grateful. Thank you very very much.
Peace, Nords xoxo

DownloadFurther Information

  • Edited EA mesh.
  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Hat Compatible. 
  • Proper LODs.
  • 18 EA/Maxis colors.
  • Available for teen-elder female.
  • Custom thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random. 
  • Recolors Allowed.

 Tools used

  • Sims4Studio.
  • Blender.
  • Photoshop.

Credit

  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Freepik for the label.

Special Thanks

List of CC used in the previews.