Hi guys and gals! Here is my new Custom Content for the Sims 4, finally! Technically, this is my second hair, a hair inspired by Mavis Dracula from Hotel Transylvania. I don't claim that it is the exact same hair, it was just inspired by it.
I know it's not perfect but I'm working on improving my Blender skills. Indeed, in my Primis Hair (all 3 versions) I didn't really get to edit the meshes I used, now however, I finally got a taste of what meshing (editing an EA mesh) really is.
This has been a real challenge, the hardest part being pulling the hair behind the ears which gave me a lot of trouble, but I think it is safe to say that I fixed everything or most of it. I tried my darnedest so please go easy on me.
If it's not working properly or you spot a glitch, let me know.
As long as you don't re-upload my files and you give credit, do whatever your heart desires with the mesh and the texture.
I love this, I'm so blessed to be here doing this, thank you very much to all of you!
Peace, Nords xoxo
"What's the difference?" you might ask, well Version 02 is slightly more voluminous. I hope you can spot it on the picture above.
 Download

Further Information

  • Edited EA mesh.
  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Hat Compatible. 
  • Proper LODs.
  • 18 EA/Maxis colors.
  • Available for teen-elder female.
  • Custom thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random. 
  • Recolors Allowed.

 Tools used

  • Sims4Studio.
  • Blender.
  • Photoshop.

Credit

  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Freepik for the label.

Special Thanks

  • The ever so kind testers who volunteered to test it.
  • The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews. 
  • Anyone who Buys Me a Hot Chocolate.

List of CC used in the previews.