Hey guys, today I bring you a new palette where I selected my favorite colors from my other palettes, each of which comes in 3 shades, I made it to recolor my future CAS items and thought I'd share it with you. I hope you like it.
Peace, Nords xoxo 

Information

  • Comes in 36 swatches.

The Files

  • A set of 02 actions.
  • A set of swatches.
  • A Sims4Studio Color Palette.
  • A .text file with the hex codes.
  • 03 .PNG preview pictures.
http://www.mediafire.com/?r7sc5adfosntc

How to use 

The Actions

Before you proceed, you should create a folder on the Desktop and name it WIP.
Load the .ATN file in Photoshop, play the Nordy Palette, the layers' blending mode will be set to Hard Light you might want to change that if you want, and then play the saves actions, which will save the .DDS files to the WIP folder.

Sims4Studio Color Palette

This is for those who have Sims 4 Studio for Windows 3.1.1.5 (Wishes), install it by copying the file into your Palettes folder found in \Documents\Sims 4 Studio.

Tools used

  • Photoshop.
  • Illustrator. 
  • Sims4Studio.

Special Thanks

  • My boyfriend for his support, his enthusiasm and above all his patience.
  • Also anyone who is generous enough to Buy Me a Hot Chocolate.