Tres Sims4 CC Hair

Dag Dag, beautiful people! How is life treating you?
Here is a new Custom Content hair I made for The Sims 4, it's yet again another variant of my Mavis Hair (and it's gonna be the last one, I promise).

Tres Sims4 CC Hair

Just like for the original hair and Cecilia Hair, I made two versions, the second one, of course, being slightly more voluminous than the first.

Tres Sims4 CC Hair

If anything at all doesn't work the way it should, please, feel free to Contact Me, I'd be more than happy to fix it.
Also remember to check my Terms of Use if you want to use it/recolor it or anything.
And thank you for downloading my Custom Content, it means the world to me.

Download

Further Information

  • Edited EA mesh.
  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Hat Compatible. 
  • Proper LODs.
  • 18 EA/Maxis colors.
  • Available for teen-elder female.
  • Custom thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random. 
  • Recolors Allowed.

 Tools used

  • Sims4Studio.
  • Blender.
  • Photoshop.

Fun Fact:

I named it Tres (which means three) because it's the third variant.

Credit

  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Freepik for the label.

Special Thanks

List of CC used in the previews.