Diana Sims 4 CC Hair

Hello Simmers, I really wanted to participate to this last weekend's Simblreen with more than one gift, unfortunately though, I only managed to create one the previous week.
Obviously, it's a Custom Content for The Sims 4, and it's an edit of the hair that came with The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff Pack and that I hated so much, indeed, ever since I saw it I always wanted to edit it to my liking. I hope you like my version of it.

Diana Sims 4 CC Hair

You can Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr should you encounter any problem or issue.
If you desire to recolor / edit / convert it, please, make sure to read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo


Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Download HERE

Further Information

◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat Compatible. 
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ 18 EA/Maxis colors. 
◊ Custom thumbnail. 
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tag.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games/Maxis.
◊ Freepik for the background and the label.

Special Thanks

◊ The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in the preview.