Spotless Sims 4 CC Skinblend

Dag dag dudes and dudettes! Today I'm sharing with you a new Custom Content for The Sims 4 that was requested on The Sims Resource. It's a skinblend I made combining the following skins:
Since this is a response to a request I wanted to keep it as the original ones looked combined in game, therefore I barely changed anything.



Spotless Sims 4 CC Skinblend

If you encounter any problem while downloading any of the files, please, don't hesitate to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
You can do whatever you want with it. Just don't re-upload it. 
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo


Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

Base Game Compatible.
Custom thumbnails. 
Non-default is face only. 
Available for all ages and both genders.
Found under Skin Details (Forehead Wrinkles and Mouth Crease) and Face Paint.
Disabled for random.

Tools used

Sims4Studio.
Photoshop.

Credit

EA Games/Maxis.
Pyxiidis, Heihu, and Little Cakes.

Special Thanks

The above for their very flexible and generous TOUs.  
The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in the preview.