M.B Sims 4 CC Skinblend

Hello my dear friends, Today I come to you with another Custom Content for The Sims 4. A month ago lovely Sweet Berry Turtle on Tumblr, asked me if I was planning on making overlays for Toddlers and Children, like my Mabelle/Monbeau Skinblends, so I thought why not? And decided to make a Face Only Version for everyone. It come in two swatches; Mabelle Swatch (V1) and Monbeau Swatch (V2).

M.B Sims 4 CC Skinblend

M.B Sims 4 CC Skinblend

If anything doesn't look the way it's supposed to, or if you have trouble downloading or anything of the sort, please, feel free to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
As I said in my Terms of Use, you can use my textures however you want, just don't re-upload my packages, and don't claim them as yours.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo


Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

Base Game Compatible.
◊ Custom thumbnails. 
Two swatches.
◊ Face only. 
◊ Available for all ages and both genders.
Found under Skin Details (Forehead Wrinkles and Mouth Crease) and Face Paint.
◊ Disabled for random.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games/Maxis.
Luumia, Madmono, Nyloa.

Special Thanks

◊ The above for their very flexible and generous TOUs.
◊ The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in the preview.