Yahline Sims 4 CC Eyes 
Hey visitor, how are you today? As you can see this post is about a new Custom Content for The Sims 4, obviously!
It's a set of eye colors, that comes in EA's defaults and 2 custom colors.
I drew the iris from scratch, therefore I'm very happy and excited to share it with you, I also gave the sclera a shadow and a slight redness, I'm not sure you can see it.
I hope you like them!!

Yahline Sims 4 CC Eyes

If you encounter any glitch or issue while downloading or if you get confused as to what file you should download, don't hesitate to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
You can do whatever floats your boat with the textures, just don't claim them as your own, or re-upload my packages. Also you might wanna check my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Default and Non-Default.
◊ 20 swatches (18 EA defaults + custom colors).
◊ Speculars removed.
◊ Shadowed Sclera.
Available for all ages and both genders.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Enabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.