Kicky Cat-Eye Sims 4 CC Glasses

Hello there! Here's a new Custom Content for The Sims 4 that I'm very excited to share with you. It is yet another special one for me, because although I've already made an accessory, this is my first pair of glasses, and hopefully not the last, because I enjoyed the heck out of making it.
I made these because I got a request from an anonymous Tumblr member, who wanted more glasses in their game. To them I say "Thank you I really appreciate you for making me create these because I really had fun and learned new tricks." I hope you like them.

I originally made the bigger version but my sister suggested I make it a bit smaller and less rounded, but I liked the way it was so I thought why not make two versions and let you choose the one that suits your sims most. There is but a slight difference between them, the bigger one is Version 01, and the smaller one is Version 02.

Kicky Cat-Eye Sims 4 CC Glasses

Kicky Cat-Eye Sims 4 CC Glasses

If you liked these glasses, stay tuned for more. In the mean time you can check out my other Sims 4 Custom Content.
If the packages give you any trouble, or if you spot even the slightest glitch, please feel free to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr to let me know.
Don't forget to read and respect my Terms of Use, if you intend to recolor / edit / convert them.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ 02 versions.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnails.
◊ 24 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder, both genders.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

Special Thanks

◊ The anon who requested "more glasses."