Same Old Sims 4 CC Glasses

Heya my sweet visitors, I'm finally back with a new Custom Content for The Sims 4, this is nothing fancy and it was easy to make, as it's just an edit of my last CC "Kicky Cat-Eye Glasses." But it took me too long to finish as I was very busy and barely had time to work on it. I hope you like it tho, and aren't very disappointed.

PS. If you've been waiting for me to release these glasses or anything at all I'm so sorry for the delay. Real life can sometimes be very time consuming.

Same Old Sims 4 CC Glasses

If you want more Maxis Match creations, you might wanna take a look at my other Sims 4 Custom Content.
If you encounter any sort of trouble (downloading issues, glasses not showing in game, ...etc.) or if you wanna report any kind of glitch, don't hesitate to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr, I'll be glad to help you and fix it.
Please be respectful of my Terms of Use, if you plan on recoloring / editing / converting these glasses.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 24 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.