La Luna  Sims 4 CC Necklace

Heya my sweet friends, I hope life is being kind to you.
So here's a lovely Custom Content to add to your Sims 4 game.
It's a mesh edit of the pearls necklace that came with The Sims 4: Island Living made with love and a lot of fun. It comes in 10 swatches, first I wanted to use the same colors that EA used, but then I chose to use the real pearls' colors as described here, then I added 3 colors of my choice.
I hope you guys like it. If you do stay tuned because matching earrings are coming soon.

If you're interested in downloading more Maxis Match-y Custom Content made by me, take a look at my Custom Content page.
If you encounter any issue whatsoever, feel free to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
If you want to recolor / edit / convert this necklace, please do! Just respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 10 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.