Hello dear friends, I hope everything is well with you.
Today, I'm very happy to be sharing with you my first exclusively Male Custom Content for The Sims 4. It's a mesh edit and a frankenmesh of that Santa Beard that came with The Sims 4: Seasons Pack and the Base Game Goatee Mustache.

It was a great experience, just like all other CC, I've learned so much from it. I actually never planned on making Male CC, but Virtual-Aglet requested facial hair/beard, so I had to accept the challenge, and a challenge it was, I had to push my making CC skills' limits, but God! I have no regrets, it felt so good to come out of my comfort zone and try something new.
Yup! I'm totally open to make more Male CC now.
I hope you like it!

Did you like this creation? Great! Visit my Sims 4 Custom Content page for more.
If you want me to create more Custom Content for Male Sims, remember that I'm open for suggestions.
If you want to report anything about this you can Contact Me Here or send me an ask on my Tumblr,
If you want to recolor / edit / convert this beard, don't forget to take a look at my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫


⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫


Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate



Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
18 EA/Maxis colors.
◊ Available for young adult-elder male.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

Special Thanks

Virtual-Aglet for requesting something that I've never made before.
Teanmoon for the tutorials that helped me big time on this one.