El Sol Sims 4 CC Swimsuit

Hey guys, What's up? I hope you're OK. So here's another Custom Content for The Sims 4 that was requested by Investedwheat40 on Tumblr, it's a frankenmesh between the swimsuit that came with The Sims 4 Seasons Pack and the crop top that came with The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff.
It's my first piece of clothing ever, so it's not absolutely perfect, but I tried, right? I hope you like it anyway.

El Sol Sims 4 CC Swimsuit Swatches

If you like this CC stay tuned for more clothing items, but in the mean time, feel free to check my Custom Content page for more Maxis Match CC.
Should you encounter any problem or troubles with this do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
If you plan on recoloring / editing / converting it, do not forget to read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Can be found under Full Body/Swimwear.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 28 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

Special Thanks

◊ Investedwheat40 for the request.