Rosie Sims 4 CC Sandals

Hello CC shoppers, I hope life is treating you well.
Today I am sharing with you a new Custom Content for The Sims 4 that I made after I got a suggestion from Sammysplace and Simmingbee for sandals.
When I started making them I really wasn't thinking about this outcome, I had a completely different idea but I winded up frankenmeshing those base game Nancie Sandals and the flowers crown that came with The Sims 4 Vampires Game Pack.
I hope you like them!

Rosie Sims 4 CC Sandals

If you like these sandals and you want more, you can check out my other Custom Content shoes HERE. Or check my Custom Content page for more Maxis Match CC.
If you want to report any issue with the link or the file, Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
If you consider recoloring / editing / converting them, read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 20 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

Special Thanks

◊ To the sweetest Sammysplace and loveliest Simmingbee for their suggestion.