Chelsea Sims 4 CC Shoes Boots

Well hello (again) sweethearts, I hope you are doing better than ever.
Here I am with yet another Custom Content for The Sims 4, a simple mesh edit I made in response to Sammysplace's suggestion for boots. It's nothing fancy, but I wanted to share it with you all anyway.
I made two versions, the first one has small heels and the second one is flat, and they both come in 06 colors.
I hope you like them, if you do, enjoy playing with them, and don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

Chelsea Sims 4 CC Shoes Boots

Chelsea Sims 4 CC Shoes Boots

If these boots are to your taste, consider checking my other Custom Content shoes HERE.
You also might want to take a look at my Custom Content page to discover all my Maxis Match CC.
If you encounter any issue whatsoever, don't hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr.
Feel free to recolor / edit / convert these boots, as long as you respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnails.
◊ 02 versions.
◊ 06 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

Special Thanks

◊ To the lovely Sammysplace for the suggestion.