Sul sul again simmers! This is my Simblreen 2019 Gift #3.
As you can see it's a Frankenmeshed hair I made combining the base of a hair that came with The Sims 4 Island Living and the ponytail of a hair that came with The Sims 4 Seasons.
It's been a long time since I last made a hair (a year actually), so I was dreading this moment. I hope I did it right.

If you want more Hairs, visit my Custom Content Page HERE.
I encountered and fix many issues but I might've missed some, you can report anything by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr.
You are allowed to recolor / edit / convert this hair, just make sure you read my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible. ◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnails.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen-adult female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.