Hello again simmers, I present to you my Simblreen 2019 Gift #2!
It's a formal dress I made combining a Base Game Top and a skirt that came with The Sims 4 Island Living. I think it looks familiar, but I'm hoping nobody has made it before me, I'm sorry if someone already has.
The skirt has some glitches when the sim's legs are in some positions, and so does the dress, I was incapable of fixing them, I mean even the EA stuff weren't able to.
I hope it's a sweet treat!

If you want more CC like this one, you can visit my Custom Content Page HERE.

I'm aware of the skirt's glitches, but if you spot anything else worth reporting let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
You may recolor / edit / convert this dress, just remember to read my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 14 swatches.
◊ Available for teen adult female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.