Zest Sims 4 CC Top Jacket

Greetings darlings! I hope you're doing well.
In this post I'm sharing with you a new Custom Content top for The Sims 4. Yay!
When Zebrazest suggested that I make a winter wear, I decided to transform the vest that came with The Sims 4 Seasons into a jacket so I did, and I kept the same swatches from the original vest. It was a good challenge, I mean I just made my first clothing item (if we ignore the swimsuits, that consisted of editing the textures more than meshing), and I'm happy I'm done with it, because it was a little bit harder than any thing I made before.
And let me tell you,  making the texture for clothes is definitely my pet peeve.
It doesn't seem like much but I worked a lot and I put so much energy and time on it, therefore I'm asking you to be kind. And I hope you like it.

Zest Sims 4 CC Top Jacket

If you like this CC and want to see more, take a look at my Custom Content Page HERE.
I hope I didn't but I might have overlooked a glitch or mistake, so if you spot anything, please, let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
You may recolor / edit / convert this jacket, as long as you remember to read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnails.
◊ 14 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

Special Thanks

◊ Zebrazest for the suggestion.