Take a Bow Wedges Sims 4 CC Shoes

Hola lovelies!I hope you're doing great.
I made these cute sandals/wedges by combining the two sandals that came with The Sims 4 Island Living. I edited the texture because I didn't really like how it looked and I had to edit the normal map too because the EA one wasn't what I'd call well made.
I hope you like them.

Take a Bow Wedges Sims 4 CC Shoes

If you like these and want to download more Maxis Match CC Shoes, I invite you to visit my Custom Content Page.

If you want to report any issue or want to inquire about anything do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr. I'll be glad to help.

If you plan to recolor / edit / convert these shoes, please, read and respect my Terms of Use. Thank you for your understanding!
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ Can be found under both Wedges and Sandals.
◊ 10 swatches.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.