Hey guys! How have you been since Simblreen?
This jumpsuit was supposed to be my 6th Simblreen gift. I wasn't able to finish it on time tho, but it's finally out. I made it by combining the upper part of a dress that came with The Sims 4 StrangerVille and the bottom part of a romper that came with The Sims 4 Island Living.
I hope you like it.



If you want to download more Maxis Match CC, you can visit my Custom Content Page.

Remember that you can report anything you want by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr. I'll get to you as soon as possible.

You are allowed recolor / edit / convert this romper, as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use. Thank you for your understanding!
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 20 swatches.
◊ Available for teen adult female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.