Bambu Jeans Sims 4 CC Bottom

Hey there simmers!
Here's a pair of cute high waisted skinny jeans that I made using the mesh of a pair of jeans that came with The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack and the textures of four different pairs of jeans. It was a very fun process that I really enjoyed and from which I learned a lot of new tricks.

These jeans look a lot like other jeans made by other creators, but what can we do? We all work with the same textures and meshes, I'm sorry if this offends anyone.
I hope you like them, they are honestly my favorite CC Jeans.

Bambu Jeans Sims 4 CC Bottom

If you like this CC, I invite you to visit my Custom Content Page to download more Maxis Match clothes.

If you spot any glitch or bug, please, do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr.

If you plan on recoloring / editing / converting these, read and respect my Terms of Use.

Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 15 swatches.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.