Lulu Pants Sims 4 CC Bottom

Hey beautiful people. I hope you're doing great.
These cute flared pants were originally supposed to have a belt with a bow, but before I added the belt I decided to share this simple version which I really like. I made it by editing the pants that came with The Sims 4 Dine Out Pack, I edited the mesh and the texture to which I added the pockets from another pair of pant.
These are my first pants ever so I hope you like them.

Lulu Pants Sims 4 CC Bottom

I invite you to visit my Custom Content Page for more Maxis Match CC like this one.

In case you encounter any bug or glitch, please let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr.

Before you recolor / edit / convert these, please remember to read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 15 swatches.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.