Randa Sims 4 CC Hair

Hello darlings! I hope you're doing great.
Here's an edit of the beautiful long hair that came with The Sims 4 Living Island. I made this hair with love and a lot of hard work. It was very complicated and I had to fix a lot of glitches.
It took its toll on me (let me tell you), but I'm really happy with the outcome and I hope you like it.

Randa Sims 4 CC Hair

Check out my Custom Content Page for more Maxis Match CC.

In case you encounter any issue, please, do not let me know, I tried all I could to fix everything and I like to think that I did. Just kidding, if you want to report anything  Contact Me Here or via Tumblr.

If you want to recolor / edit / convert this hair, please do. But remember to read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.