Randal Sims 4 CC Hair

Good day everyone, I hope life is treating you well.
Some sweet Nonny on Tumblr asked me if my Randa Hair worked for male sims, unfortunately it didn't, it clipped with the neck and the chest which lead me to make a male version, meaning that I edited the main mesh, and from that I made new hat chops and LODs.

It was really fun converting a mesh from female to male for the first time, so thank you Nonny for your ask.
I hope you like it.

If you want more Maxis Match CC, I invite you to check out my Custom Content Page.

If you have anything to report about the mesh or anything at all, Contact Me Here or via Tumblr.

You are allowed to recolor / edit / convert this hair, as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen elder male.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.