Bambu Ripped Jeans Sims 4 CC Bottom

Hello sweethearts, happy new year! May all your wished be granted in 2020.

I wanted to make a ripped version of my Bambu Jeans while I was making them, but I decided not to add it as an add-on because I wanted to make it with proper maps etc.
So here it is, with a slightly edited mesh, and new textures (Diffuse, Shadow, Specular and Normal).
I hope you like it.

Bambu Ripped Jeans Sims 4 CC Bottom

I invite you to visit my Custom Content Page if you like these jeans and want to download more Maxis Match CC.

In case you want to report any issue or problem, please, feel free to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr.

Do whatever floats your boat with this CC, recolor / edit / convert it as you please, as long as you respect my Terms of Use.

Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 15 swatches.
◊ Available for teen adult female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.