Hey it's me again with another custom content for The Sims 4! Here, I recolored the “Bowling Night Crop Bow Top” again! And this time with cute and beautiful tribal patterns. Why? In order for you to be spoiled for choice, because we can't have too much swatches for this shirt, in my humble opinion. I hope you will enjoy having these in your game.
Information
  • Not Base Game Compatible.
  • Available for female/teen-elder.
  • Standalone thumbnail.
  • 14 swatches.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
You need
  • The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack.
Credit
  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Sims4Studio.
  • Photoshop.
  • The custom content creators whose items I used for the preview.
How to Use
Download the package and copy paste it in your Mods Folder. Run the game. Enjoy!
http://simfileshare.net/download/239856/
In case you haven't already, you can check out my TOU page here.
Have any issues? Don't hesitate to contact me. Have any suggestions or requests? Please don't be shy, go ahead and ask me.
Thanks a lot for the love you've shown me so far, I really appreciate it. 

Love, Nords xx