Hello everyone, here are some recolors of The Amazing Itsgohliad's Ramona Vest. This is the second time I recolor one of her CC (Because they are the best, don't you think?) but this time I included the mesh, since she left The Sims 4 Community (which is very sad) and before I do that, of course, I asked for her permission and nice as she is, she said I could do whatever I want with her CC. So all you need to do is download whichever you like of my files. But I recommend you to visit her Dropbox Folder and download whatever you want because she has great stuff, she is one of my favorites.
Anyway,  you'll find 4 files, because I made 4 versions, one with prints and it comes in 12 swatches, and 03 simple versions (Blue, Greenish, and Black) each comes in my Téné Palette.
Information
Base Game Compatible
Mesh included in every package
Available for female/teen-elder
Standalone custom thumbnails
Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop
TOU.
Credit
EA Games/Maxis
Sims4Studio
Photoshop
But all credit goes to Jade aka Cupidjuice aka Itsgohliad
 The CC creators whose amazing CC I used for the preview
This is the first time I ever include the mesh, so please if you encounter any issue, or if my items don't show in your game, or if you notice even the slightest detail, please let me know. And if you have any suggestion I'd love to hear you.
If you like my stuff consider Buying Me a Coffee. Thanks!!!
And thank you for downloading my creations and trusting me!
Peace, Nords xx