Hello Sims lovers, today I bring you a new Custom Content for The Sims 4, and it's yet another set of recolors of a Cupidjuice's item, which is the Concord Bathing Suit.
Now, as Cupidjuice's Terms of Use allow it, I included the mesh, so you don't need to download it, but if you wish to, you can grab it here.
I made three (03) versions:

Version 01:

A simple version, recolored in my Téné Palette.

Version 02:

An embroidered version, also recolored in my Téné Palette.

Version 03:

A patterned version, recolored in eighteen (18) patterns, every pattern comes in three (03) variants: both top and bottom patterned, top patterned with solid bottom, and solid top with patterned bottom (as you can see in the Gif) giving a total of fifty-four (54) swatches.

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Mesh included in every package.
  • Available for female/teen-adult.
  • Custom standalone thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
http://simfileshare.net/folder/29478/
You can read my Terms of Use here.
Check out my other bikini recolors here. Or all my CC here.
If you have a suggestion or want to report an issue leave a comment or contact me here.
And if by any chance you're feeling generous today, consider Buying Me a Coffee! Thanks! 
Thank you for stopping by and downloading my CC.
Peace, Nords xoxo

Credit