What's up guys? Here is my newest Custom Content for The Sims 4, it's the male version of Mabelle Skinblend, I never intended to make it but somebody requested it, so here we are.
Just like the female version, I used Luumia's Ooh Smooth 2 and blended it with Madmono's Shattered Skinblend, I then added Nyloa's Pucker Up Default Lips, One Billion Pixels' Eyes-bag #1, and one of Tamo's Basic 10 Eye Bags Set. And of course, here too I made some changes to the resulting blend.
This time tho, I made only 02 packages, one found under the forehead wrinkles, the other under the mouth crease, you can pick one or both, it's up to you.
Peace, Nords xoxo  
 Download

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Non default, found under skin details (forehead wrinkles and mouth crease).
  • Available for male/teen-elder.
  • Custom standalone thumbnails.
  • Works with all skin tones.
  • Disabled for random. 

Tools used

  • Sims4Studio.
  • Photoshop.

Credit