Hey guys, it's me again! I come back with a new recolor of a really cute item. Indeed, as soon as I saw AHarris00Britney's Frai Choker I knew I had to recolor it, it is lovely and original. So I made 3 versions (Black, white, and brown) each comes in my Téné Palette.
And as Austin mentioned it in his description, when thickening the neck the flower stretches a bit, so I recommend using it with not so thick necks. Other than that this choker is amazing and makes my sims look fabulous.
Information
Base Game Compatible
Available for female/teen-elder
Standalone custom thumbnails
Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop
TOU.
You need
AH00B's mesh, get it here!

Credit
EA Games/Maxis
Sims4Studio
Photoshop
AH00B
 The CC creators whose amazing CC I used for the preview (I'm WCIF friendly)
If you encounter any issue, or if my items don't show in your game, please let me know. And if you have any suggestion I'd love to hear you.
If you like my stuff consider Buying Me a Coffee!
Thank you so much for downloading my creations and keeping me going!
Love, Nords xx