Hi lovelies, I hope you're doing well! It's been a while but I'm finally back to making Custom Content for The Sims 4, and what a better way to come back than with a recolor of one of Itsgohliad's awesome creations. I started recoloring this pretty dress a long time ago and then quited making CC and now I finished it at last.
In accordance with Itsgohliad's terms of use, I included the mesh so you don't have to download the original package, but if you want to, you can get it here.
The recolors consist of four (04) packages:

Version 01:

In this version I recolored the simple dress in my Téné Palette.

Version 02:

I also recolored the translucent variant in my Téné Palette.

Version 03:

In this version I added some cute embroidery to the simple variant and recolored it with my Téné palette as well, I think it looks pretty nice.

Version 04:

I also recolored it with patterns as usual, with a total of twenty-five (25) swatches.

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Mesh included in every package.
  • Available for female/teen-adult.
  • Custom standalone thumbnails.
  • Disabled for random.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
http://simfileshare.net/folder/28581/
If you want to use these and are too lazy to check my TOU, just do the moral thing (Credit or link back).
Interested in more Sims 4 Custom Content made by me? Check them here, or if you just want to see my "Full-Body" items click here.
You can contact me here, or leave a comment if you wish to report an issue or give me a suggestion.
If you like what I do and want to support and help me, consider Buying Me a Coffee! THANK YOU!
And thank you so very much for downloading my stuff!
Peace, Nords xoxo

Credit

  • The ever so talented Jade aka Cupidjuice aka Itsgohliad.
  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Sims4Studio.
  • Photoshop.
  • Freepik.
  • Vecteezy.
  • The CC creators.
  • List of CC used in previews.