Norah Sims 4 CC Hair


Sul sul beautiful people, the simmer who requested my Hilda Hair also requested "a longer version of the short curly hair that came with Parenthood." I don't know if this is the length they wanted but here's my new Sims 4 Custom Content Hair for your female sims.
Just like the Hilda Hair, I named it after a character from Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca.
I hope you all like and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Norah Sims 4 CC Hair

If you spot a glitch or encounter any issue of any nature please feel free to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
If you're interested in recoloring / editing / converting it or any thing else, remember to read my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Like my creations? Wanna support me? 

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate  

THANK YOU!!Download HERE

Further Information

◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat Compatible. 
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ 18 EA/Maxis colors.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ Disabled for random. 
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games/Maxis.
◊ Freepik for the label used in the preview.

Special Thanks

◊ The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in the previews.