Dana Sims 4 CC Hair

Hello my sweet friends! Today I'm sharing with you a new Custom Content for The Sims 4, it's a shorter version of my Diana Hair, a lot of you liked it, so I thought why not? 
I've worked on and off on this one, I hope it was worth it and you guys like it.

Dana Sims 4 CC Hair

If you spot a glitch or encounter any problem, please, don't hesitate to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
If you plan on recoloring / editing / converting it, remember to take a look at my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Download HERE

Further Information

◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat Compatible. 
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ 18 EA/Maxis colors. 
◊ Custom thumbnail. 
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tag.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games/Maxis.
◊ Freepik for the label.

Special Thanks

◊ Nolan-sims and Magnolianfarewell for their help.

◊ The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in the preview.