Undotted Sims 4 CC Eyes Heterochromia

Hello visitor, I hope life is treating you well these days. Today I present you a new Custom Content for The Sims 4, that was requested by an anonymous Tumblr member who wanted a version of my Yahline Eyes without the dots in the Iris. So here we are...
Just like my Yahline Eyes 2.0, it's a set of 30 colors, including EA's defaults and 12 custom colors, and it comes in Defaults, Non-Defaults and it has a Heterochromia option.
This time too I used Teanmoon's mesh for the Heterochromia, so it conflicts with all rings and Kijiko’s skin detail eyelashes, but works perfectly with the glasses ones.
 
Hopefully you'll like these as much as I do!

Undotted Sims 4 CC Eyes Heterochromia

If you liked these, you might enjoy my other Sims 4 Custom Content.
If you get confused as to which files to download, or if you encounter any issue with the packages or spot a glitch or issue with the Heterochromia in-game, let me know by Contacting Me Here or via my Tumblr.
As stated in my Terms of Use, you are allowed to use my textures in any way you desire, as long as you don't claim them as your own, and don't re-upload the packages anywhere.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match-ish.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Default, Non-Default, and Heterochromia.
◊ 30 swatches (18 EA defaults + 12 custom colors).
◊ Speculars removed.
◊ Shadowed Sclera.
Available for all ages and both genders.
◊ Heterochromia can be found under Skin Details.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Enabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.
◊ Teanmoon.

Special Thanks

◊ Teanmoon for letting me use and include her mesh.