Keane Sims 4 CC Eyes Heterochromia

Dag Dag Simmers, How are you?
Here's a new Custom Content set of Eyes for The Sims 4. A while ago, an anonymous Tumblr member asked me to make more eyes, I finally got the time to do it.
It come in 30 colors (The same colors as in my Yahline Eyes 2.0 and Undotted Eyes), it includes EA's defaults and 12 custom colors, and of course I made 2 versions: Defaults, Non-Defaults and I added a Heterochromia option as Skin Details.
Once again, I used Teanmoon's mesh for the Heterochromia, which, of course, will conflict with all rings and Kijiko’s skin detail eyelashes.
I hope you like them!

Keane Sims 4 CC Eyes Heterochromia

If you want more Maxis Match-y Custom Content made by me, visit my Custom Content page.
If you don't know which files to download or you have troubles downloading any of the files or if for some reason one of the packages doesn't show in-game, don't hesitate to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
Feel free to use my textures in any way you want, just don't forget to read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match-ish.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Default, Non-Default, and Heterochromia.
◊ 30 swatches (18 EA defaults + 12 custom colors).
◊ Speculars removed.
◊ Shadowed Sclera.
Available for all ages and both genders.
◊ Heterochromia can be found under Skin Details.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Heterochromia disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.
◊ Teanmoon.

Special Thanks

◊ Teanmoon for letting me use and include her Heterochromia mesh.