When I shared a picture of my La Luna Necklace as a wip, Virtual-aglet asked me if I was planning to make matching earrings, of course I wasn't but I thought it was a good idea, so here is a pair of earrings that match my La Luna Necklace.
You can download the necklace that inspired these earrings HERE.

Liked this piece of CC and want more like this? You're welcome to visit my Custom Content page.
If the earrings look somehow weird do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via my Tumblr.
Feel free to recolor / edit / convert this necklace as long as you respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 10 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.