Hello my dear, this was my Simblreen 2019 Gift #1!
I know summer is gone but I think it's never too late or too early to get your sims a swimsuit, besides I love creating them, that's why I made this lovely one piece combining a top that came with The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff and my El Sol Swimsuit bottom.
I hope it's a satisfying treat!


If you like what you see and want more, visit my Custom Content Page HERE.

I might have missed a detail, glitch or something, so if you spot anything worth reporting let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

You may recolor / edit / convert this swimsuit, just refer to my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 28 swatches.
◊ Available for teen adult female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.