Dag Dag my darlings! I hope you had fun this Simblreen. Here's my Simblreen 2019 Gift #5.
It's the second version of my Ronnie Hair. I made Ronnie combining the base of a hair that came with The Sims 4 Island Living and the ponytail of a hair that came with The Sims 4 Seasons and now I added the loose part I took from the bob that came with The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff.
I hope you like it. Enjoy!

If you want to see more CC like this one, check out my Custom Content Page HERE.

If you encounter any trouble, or if you spot a glitch worth reporting, please, Contact Me Here or via Tumblr. I'll fix it as soon as possible.

You may recolor / edit / convert this hair, as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use. Thank you for your understanding!
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnails.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen adult female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed (After public release).

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.