Tie the Knot Sims 4 CC Shoes

Hello my dear friends, when I was making my Take a Bow Wedges my sister suggested that I remove the bows, so I promised her to make a second version. And here it is. I removed the bows and made it look like a knot hence the name (sorry about the stupid names by the way). And I also added 5 additional swatches with darker tones as suggested by Goodlyfinds on Tumblr.
You can check and download Version One HERE.

If you want more Maxis Match CC, you're welcome to visit my Custom Content Page.

If you encounter any issue with the file or spot any glitch in game, let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr. I'll fix it as soon as possible.

If you're interested in recoloring / editing / converting these shoes, feel free to do it as long as you respect my Terms of Use. Thank you for understanding!
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ Can be found under both Wedges and Sandals.
◊ 15 swatches.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.